Battery Backup Sump Pump Installation in North Carolina
Don’t risk having your basement or crawlspace flood again in a power outage. In North Carolina BDry of North Carolina installs battery backup sump pump systems to keep your home dry.
Contact us today for a Free battery backup sump pump cost estimate.
BDry of North Carolina provides a battery backup sump pump with true redundancy. This means that you have the added assurance that your crawlspace or basement will remain protected from flooding in the event of a power outage, a tripped circuit breaker, a mechanical issue, or in the event that the main pump is overwhelmed the backup pump will kick on in support.
Our battery backup sump pump system operates with a heavy-duty marine battery. This marine battery performs better and can last twice as long as standard batteries. In the event that the primary pump fails, our high capacity backup pump systems provide you with extra security. This is a true backup for your basement or crawlspace flood protection.
More protection lowers your chances of getting flooded again
When it comes to preventing water from entering your basement or crawlspace, the more protection you can have the better. Our Service Technicians and System Designers will always recommend a battery backup sump pump system as a necessary add-on for your basement or crawlspace waterproofing system.
A primary pump by itself is a great product. But if you plan to finish your basement, store valuables, or if you have mechanicals such as HVAC equipment in your basement or crawlspace, you should consider a battery backup sump pump.
Sump pumps are mechanical devices and failure can occur. Power outages are most likely to occur during a heavy rainstorm, which is when you’re typically experiencing the heaviest rain. And you know how bad the thunderstorms can get throughout North Carolina. So to be protected against these occurrences, consider a battery backup sump pump system.
The BBU 2100 – 12V Battery Backup System
- 1/3HP Heavy Duty DC Sump Pump
- Up to 2100 GPH
- Single, deep-cycle, marine battery. Some batteries being pushed are less expensive for the contractor to purchase, but do not deliver the same reliability. Our marine battery is designed to remain unused for long periods of time, but at-the-ready to supply power when a power outage may occur.
- Easy-to-Read LCD Screen Displays System Performance including Battery Capacity, Pump Amps, and Load Capacity
The BBU 4000 – 24V Battery Backup System
- 1/2HP heavy duty 115v AC sump pump in addition to primary pump. This pump is a workhorse! When the power goes out, it is typically during a heavy rain event. This ½ HP pump has the capacity to protect your better than other lower-power pumps.
- Up to 4680 GPH
- Non-mechanical Ion Float Switch
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displays system performance including battery capacity, pump amps, and load capacity.
- Two, deep-cycle, marine batteries